Depression-Depression is a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest.
Queen it’s ok to love Jesus and get a therapist, it’s all about you loving yourself enough, to get the proper help you need.
After you’ve tried everything, don’t forget to try Jesus, he is a present help, in the times of trouble. He loves you, and has a plan for your life.
Ways To DE-Press
- Listen to music that moves you into your happy place. Create a playlist just for these moments.
- Cast your cares upon the Lord daily! Don’t brush it off, confront those issues in prayer daily & leave it at the feet of Jesus. 1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
- Worship is your weapon, go to sleep listening to worship music, if you have a problem sleeping or waking up.
- Exercise often
- Do something you love that is about loving on you.
- Avoid alcohol, or anything that leads you to your low place. Sometimes that includes people.
- Write a vision for your constant happy place that leads to the Beautiful Life you desire.
“My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
Say it with me! Lord I will rely on your strength, when I’m weak in my feelings & emotions.
DE-press-The strength that God gives you to dilute the pressure to sink in, stay in your low, unhappy state, and find joy. ~Coach Misty