James 3:14-15 But if you harbor bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast in it or deny the truth. Such wisdom does not come from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every evil practice.
I truly know all about growing through seasons of disappointment, without understanding why there is a delay in your life. You must learn how to navigate through the times and seasons of your life, that is putting a demand on your growth. If we can be honest with each other, it’s in these moments that jealousy tries to plant seeds in your heart by comparing your life with your friends, family, and admirers that are already where you want to be in life. The truth is you need to ask God for wisdom, increase your faith and works, or simply stop going through life and grow through life.
Today is the the day that you tell yourself the truth, “I’ve become jealous about those that are already where I want to be in my life.”
Stop comparing your life to everyone else and know that your life will become beautiful in time…
Ecclesiastes 3:11 Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
1. Your mind & heart must agree with the direction that God is leading your life
2. The Holy Spirit is your GPS listen for directions
3. Guard your heart (The word is your shield from sin)
4. You must be led by the spirit in order to walk by faith & not by sight
5. Walk in obedience to Gods will, his ways & his word
6. Follow the word, he is leading you toward the promise of a beautiful life in Christ
7. Tighten your circle Psalms 1