Psalms 142:7 Set me free from my prison, that I may praise your name. Then the righteous will gather about me because of your goodness to me.
We are a Spirit that lives in a body and posses a Soul.
Your Soul Consists Of Your Mind Will Intellect & Emotions.
- Mind: 1 Corinthians 2:16 For, “Who can know the LORD’s thoughts? Who knows enough to teach him?” But we understand these things, for we have the mind of Christ.
- The Heart Controls Your Intellect & Emotions
Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.
Jeremiah 17:9 “The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is?
Romans 7:21 So this is the principle I have discovered: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me.
If the soul doesn’t receive the updates from the Spirit, your soul will never grow/Increase or prosper.
The spirit of God in you is perfect, the soul is imperfect & blemished.
Your thinking will eventually show up in your living.
As a man thinketh in his heart So is he.
5 Ways We Think In Error
- High Expectation off of the wrong information.
- High Expectation off of someone else’s situation.
- Faith without wisdom is foolishness.
- Your mouth & heart must work together in order for Manifestation to take place.
- You can’t get what you don’t understand.
Philippians 2:1-3, 4:9
*Mind Of Christ *
3 Steps Of Denial:
- You ignore the truth about real facts.
- You deny the fact that you need help.
- You’re not willing to pay the price or make the adjustments because of what it will cost you.
5 Ways To Prosper Your Soul
- Read The Word Hebrews 4:12
- Meditation Joshua 1:8-9, John 8:32
- Human Guide, Significant Person (Pastor, Mentor, Coach)
- Holy Spirit
Illegal Marriages occur by having sex out of wedlock. The spirit of LUST drives your flesh to keep you in sin. It operates together with PRIDE, Deception & Independence.
Sex is a gift God gives to married people for their mutual enjoyment. It’s in the Bible, Proverbs 5:18-19, TLB. “Let your manhood be a blessing; rejoice in the wife of your youth. Let her charms and tender embrace satisfy you. Let her love alone fill you with delight.”
Hebrews 13:4, NIV. “Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure
” I Corinthians 7:3,4, NIV says, “The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. The wife’s body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband’s body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife.”
God designed sex as part of the unique relationship of marriage. It’s in the Bible, I Corinthians 7:5, TLB. “So do not refuse these rights to each other. The only exception to this rule would be the agreement of both husband and wife to refrain from the rights of marriage for a limited time, so that they can give themselves more completely to prayer. Afterwards, they should come together again so that Satan won’t be able to tempt them because of their lack of self-control.”
Deliverance starts at the altar and ends at the feet of Jesus.